Monday, February 8, 2016

All About Me

Do you have an interest in gymnastics? well I do, Hi my name is Imani and you will find more information and different facts like what my hobbies are and about my family and also about my past and future. oh and even maybe a sneak peek on some of my future plans.

Now that I have introduced myself I am now going to take you on a journey about my life first my hobbies I love gymnastics and you will probably hear in this story a lot about my gymnastics. also i have a thing about art drawing and sketching i could sit down and draw for hours and hours. okay so you are probably wondering if i have any other hobbies the answer is no although i like soccer but it is not my favourite hobbies.

Okay you are probably wanting to hear about my family well here you go, first my annoying little brother, Khyan okay let’s just admit that he was pretty cute when he was a baby. Next my Mum she is probably my favourite, this is not the only reason but one of the reasons she pays for me to do gymnastics by the way it is my favourite sport. Next is my dad I love him the same as my mum and my brother but he coaches me at home to learn skills for gymnastics sometimes it’s boring but it pays off.

Now my past, some facts about the younger me, when I was five I took gymnastics and then a week or two later I quit for the most ridiculous reason we were not allowed to go in the foam pit at it made me depressed so I quit and got back into doing it when I was 7 and I still do it now.
okay now for the second thing when I was born my uncle lived with us until my brother was born and he moved out and I got my own purple room.

So that was my all about me I hope you learnt at least one thing new about me that you did not know before. Thanks for listening. And also welcome to my Blog I hope you are going to enjoy reading and looking at all of my work I hope you can leave comments and give me feedback on how I can improve or change things.

3 comments:

  1. Love your sentence starters Imani. Proud of you babe x Love Mumma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your story. Its great but you should read back and put some capitals in your story.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Imani!! Yes I didn't know that you got so depressed about the foam pit!! That must have really affected you. I also didn't know that your uncle lived with you until Khyan was born! I bet you loved getting your very own purple room! :) Your Mum works hard to pay for your gymnastics so it is great to hear that you love it so much. Thanks for sharing your story about you.

    ReplyDelete