Thursday, May 19, 2016

Pursuasive Writing

My Focus: (Sentence Formation) Use simple and compound sentences with a variety of
-Beginnings
-Lengths
-Structures
Are you a couch potato well know for a fact that i’m not, i’m just too active for that, I do lots of different types of things to keep active like sport. I eat healthy (well most of the time), I have a very good appetite and I always eat big dinners I drink loads of water. I am pretty active I reckon more active than my parents were at the age that I am at now.

I play more sports than my parents did when they were at my age because I do lots like Gymnastics, Netball and I do PAL’s as well. I used to do way more than what I do now. I really enjoy these sports because it allows me to get more fit by running and reffing games in PAL’s. Running around in gymnastics is fun and doing 50 chest passes in netball. I just love sport and try to make it to every event so I can participate.

I eat healthy (Well most of the time) My parents also ate round about the same amount of nutritious food as what I am eating at the moment. I eat healthy food to absorb the nutrients and to keep active for when I get older. Nutrients is just like fibre lots of fruit and vegetables have nutrients inside it and I try to keep down on dairy food like cheese. My parents and I eat around the same amount of nutritious foods, I think Mum  ate just maybe a little healthier because every night she had like meat and vegetables when she was younger, they were not allowed to leave the table unless all there food was gone.

I drink roughly about the same amount of water as my parents did. As a sporty family we like to keep up the fluids. We love to play sports and now that we have my uncle living with us we love to play rugby. Me and my Mum we do shots at the netball goal at home and I practise gymnastics everywhere I can. I drink water to keep up with the sports I do and as in gymnastics I just recently moved up to level 5. Without keeping hydrated it makes me feel really sick, down and grumpy. I found out that 55% of the average human body should be water. You always sweat when you exercise the sweat is released water from your body so if you sweat too much you will get dehydrated.

Were you or your parents more active when they were your age, well that’s up to you to figure out. I definitely think that I was more active just because I keep up with my sport.
By Imani

No comments:

Post a Comment