Thursday, November 10, 2016

P.E In 2016

This Year I Participated In :
Netball - Netball I have played for three years now and I still enjoy playing it, I enjoyed the teams the most because I loved having the kids I played with in my team.

Volleyball - I've played volleyball for a few weeks and I loved it because I loved having a new place to play sport, the many pieces of tape on the court was a challenge to figure out what was the actual court tape.

Athletics - I disliked athletics because it was a challenge to get points for your house, I loved track the most because I loved being challenged to run.

Gymnastics - I went to the gymnastics festival, we had a challenge to be the best school at the festival and I don't know weather we were the best or not because there was no prize giving

No comments:

Post a Comment