Thursday, November 3, 2016

Interview - Agony of defeat

Hello my name is Imani, I am going to be your interviewer for today, I am going to be interviewing someone from the college football team - Permian panthers, his name is Aiden Marone, reporting live at ABC news studio please welcome Aiden Marone to the studio.

Imani : What or who made you start playing football ?
Aiden : Well when I was in primary school we had a game after lunch one day and it was a game kind of related to football and I loved it so ever since then I’ve loved to play, when it was time for college I went into a team that represented texas and loved that so now I’m in the team that I’m in now, the Permian Panthers.

Imani : Explain to us who your biggest inspiration to play football is or how you got into the team you're in ?
Aiden : Well I didn’t really have an inspiration to start playing but once I got the hang of how to play I just practised more and more until I was ready to move on to a bigger and better team, it took me at least my years at Intermediate to actually play for a team and at college I got into this team.

Imani : What was your biggest fear of starting to play in a team who plays at the NFL championships ?
Aiden :  Umm… My biggest fear would probably have to be, when I decided to start playing back in primary school I was afraid I would break a bone or something when someone tackles me because on tv people like break legs and arms getting bowled over.
Imani : Okay next question…

Imani : How do you feel about your Dad coaching you at home as well as your older brother coaching the team ?
Aiden : Well I like and all but I feel sometimes as though I get the blame for most accidents because I’m the brother and he attends to blame more on me than other people, so I thinks it’s alright but that's the only downfall.

Imani : What does your mum think about this whole football family ?
Aiden : Well, she basically wants to go and get her nails done and spend money at the mall and women stuff with her friends so uh she’s really supportive and all but she would rather do things with friends instead of watch Dad coach me.

Imani :  How did you feel when your brother/coach gave you the ring ?
Aiden : I mean I felt like I did the best job I could, then getting the ring  made me feel, well I was speechless, I just didn’t know what to say, it was pretty awesome to get my brothers ring.

Imani : Alright awesome well that’s all the questions we have to ask you today so thank you so much for coming in and letting us ask you questions !
Aiden : That’s ok, my pleasure.
Imani : Once again give it up for Aiden Marone, what a superstar now back to you Mason.

No comments:

Post a Comment